11.29.2010

A Thankful Thanksgiving

I am so grateful to have spent Thanksgiving weekend with my sweet family.
I love them so much and am so blessed to belong to such a wonderful group of people!
I did a lot of crocheting with my daughter-in-law Katrina and daughter Meggie Lee.
We are expert at multi-tasking, watching movies and crocheting at the same time!
My daughter Megan and granddaughters Bennett, Harper, and Madilyn.
I love these girlies!
My husband Davey convinced me to be brave and go for a new look.
Here's my new do!
Now it's time for Christmas! I miss my daughters, but I am thankful for the good things...
like my peppermint lights (red and white) on the Christmas tree! They do make me smile!

2 comments:

Megan Hollenback said...

fun music ma! love this post family is just the greatest. i am thankful for you and our family. LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!

kylie said...

my mama is sexy!